If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Saturday, May 3, 2008

PC Blues

Yesterday b and I took a trip to the nearest Apple store. It was a beautiful day. We got a lot accomplished and I got my birthday present (I won't touch it until the actual day--b seems to think this is a little crazy). However I needed to leave my MacBook behind so they can send it in for repairs. It felt weird walking out the door without it. I am now working on an old pc laptop that I have. It is clunky and annoying.

When my MacBook comes back it will also get a brand new hard drive (more than double the current space) and it will have an amazing back-up system ready and waiting for it. So life should be good in a few days. I'm hoping it comes by my birthday.

No comments: