If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweet Deal

Just found out that instead of teaching an evening class with 30+ (its still growing) entry-level masters' students, I will be teaching an afternoon class with 4-5 doctoral students. I enjoy the class I'm not teaching very much but it is probably my most time-intensive class. I've taught this other class once before--and also really enjoy it--so there won't be too much new prep involved but a WHOLE lot less grading. Its shaping up to be a pretty sweet semester.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds awesome! Congratulations and best wishes for a great year!