- In order to fit our hour at the gym every morning, b and I don't have time to either ride or walk to work any more.
- We are eating (and buying) less at the supermarket and not eating out as much yet we still spend just as much money because healthy food is expensive.
- I take a 10 minute shower at the gym everyday which has translated into me not having time to shave my legs.
- A different muscle hurts almost everyday.
- Cooking and shopping and prepping take a lot more time than eating out.
- Although we don't have a TV at home, I am surrounded by TVs at the gym. I am now inundated with network news and feeling despondent over the state of the world.
And yet, it is all worth it.