Amanda has tagged me for an archive meme. This is a meme that helps you get to know your fellow bloggers a little better, something I'm always happy to do. The rules of the meme are to link to 5 of your favorite posts within the following categories:
Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.
You are also supposed to tag 5 people, 2 of whom are new-ish acquaintances. You should read the linked posts and comment on them.
My blog is pretty new and I don't have a ton of archives, so it has been interesting figuring out how to meet the criteria.
1. Family. In searching my meager archives I took the opportunity to examine my labels and found I've written more about my puppy than any other family member. But I think the family post should be this one. A number of visitors from around the world (e.g., Malaysia, Vietnam) have found my blog by googling "conversational styles." I'm thinking this post wasn't quite what they had in mind.
2. Friends. Hmm. This is a hard one. I haven't really blogged about the friends I've left behind in Really Big City (and I obviously need to) and friends down here have been discussed mostly as colleagues. I'll have to choose this post which is about my sisters, so it should be family, but for most of my life my sisters were my best friends.
3. Yourself. Really it's all about me but my intro post probably has the most actual description.
4. Love. Again, sadly, there is little on those people I love the most - b and Boy. But this post is definitely about a different kind of love and this one about loving or not loving one's students.
5. Anything goes. The hardest category as I've used up most of my favorites in the above 4. I'll have to go with this one as it discusses two things I love to do.
The 5 people I tag are:
Dr. Bad Ass