If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Friday, March 21, 2008

Six Word Memoir

A fun little meme has been making it's way around the blogosphere and life-of-a-fool has been kind enough to tag me so I can play along.

Here are the instructions:

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere

4. Tag five more blogs with links

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play

Here we go:

I wondered. I labored. I loved.



I tag:

jo(e), dr. bad ass, Amanda, dr. zombieswan, and Katie

No comments: