If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Greetings From....

....the Oregon Coast. I fell in love with Oregon when I first saw its coast about 12 years ago. The landscape speaks to me and I feel at home. Now b is in love too.

In a few days we'll be hanging in Oregon's major cities. I'm curious to see b's reaction to them.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you're here! I was missing your voice. It sounds awesome. I've never been to Oregon but have always wanted to go. Have a great time!

MsPrufrock said...

Will we get any photos of the landscape? I've never been that far up the West Coast and would love to go someday.