- finished data collection (yay! - just 2 short of my original goal but passed the minimum required)
- completed Annual Review Meeting
- passed student at proposal defense (she did an amazing job - another yay!)
- conference called w/ A-girl and Sparkle
- shopped and cooked so Angel has food to eat while I'm away
- filled prescription for migraine medicine--just in case
- took Pupzilla and TOC to the vet (TOC has fungal infection and will need 40 days of meds; Pupzilla needed a "pre-geriatric screening")
- wrote Angel a to do list on kitchen blackboard so life continues while I'm away
- packed for 10 days of beach camping and city life
- weighed bag to make sure it isn't over 50 lbs (2 bags under 50 lbs is cheaper than 1 bag over - don't you love flying these days?)
- provided feedback to student's dissertation grant application
- organized lit review articles for manuscript--so I can hopefully pick it back up when vacation is over
- returned all emails
- made yummy snack for 6 hour flight that will charge me for inedible food
Can't believe I got it all done but it seems I did and I'm leaving for the airport in a few minutes. Tonight I'll be snuggling my sweetie and tomorrow we'll hit the road and head on down the coast.
I'll be traveling with all electronics, so if internet is available I may pop in to say hi and give updates.