- It's been a busy week. Next week will be twice as busy but for the next two days it is nothing but holiday cheer.
- Presents have been wrapped (well except for Pupzilla's); the tree trimmed; menus planned; and the house is stocked with food and drink.
- Angel has been home for the past two days and will be with us until Monday.
- I've been doing double-duty at the gym this week: once with b and then again with Angel.
- Today I took a tai chi class and a yoga class. I feel very mellow.
- Pumpkin and BB came over last night to celebrate with us. I made them chicken marsala and raspberry buttermilk cake. They are off to Minnesota tomorrow morning to spend Christmas with Pumpkin's grandmother.
- Tomorrow I will spend most of the day making cinnamon buns for Christmas morning. It is a long process but totally worth it. I only make them once a year so they are a very special event.
- I am waiting for b to come home from a late shift. Once he is home the festivities can begin.
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday, if in fact this weekend brings a holiday that you celebrate.