As part of the award, I need to list seven things about me.
- As a child I loved to climb. I also loved small spaces. I spent a lot of time cramming myself into the top shelves of the closets in our house.
- As an adult I've tried rock-climbing in a gym twice. Both times I was filled with an irrational fear the minute I got off the ground.
- I hate to shop and prefer to do it, when I have to, online. When I do go shopping in a store I make very quick decisions.
- I could drink coffee (decaffeinated these days) all day long. Coffee and writing go hand-in-hand for me.
- I write and rewrite my To Do list constantly.
- The furthest I have traveled has been to South Africa.
- If I could live anywhere, it would be the Oregon coast.
The second part of the award is to give it away to 7 other deserving bloggers. This is the hard part, as I follow so many deserving blogs. In no particular order they are: