If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sex, Roses, Babies and Book Club

My book club met today.  
As usual there was booze and baked goods.  


I've also been buying roses for the house and found these lovely yellow tea roses yesterday.
One of the book club members brought an honorary member.  I was there when this little cutie drew his first breath.  He was adorable then and just keeps getting cuter with time.

We read A Little Sugar In My Bowl: Real Women Talk About Real Sex.  We are all real women.  We talked about sex in the essays and sex in our lives.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Brigindo, As usual, great photographs. I loved the photos of the baby!