If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bonus

I teach Thursday nights and don't get home until around 9:30. This means I don't get to watch my guilty pleasure--Grey's Anatomy. Angel has always hated that I watch this particular show and used to make it a point to come into the living room while it was on to berate it--a huge downer. I discovered that downloading it from iTunes and watching it from my laptop was much more enjoyable. So a few weeks ago I bought the season pass. Now I get my guilty pleasure on Friday nights.

Somehow I managed to skip last week (probably had something to do with Angel being home) so when I downloaded this week's episode I got two new ones. Major score! Just finished watching them back to back and I'm feeling just fine.

No comments: