If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Break From Our Regular Scheduled Programming

Dr. Medusa introduced me to the much needed Lazy Blog Post Generator and this is the result:

Crikey! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how hard it is being waited on hand and foot and generally lounging around. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am distracted with sleeping my way to the top, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being the life of the party to the local soccer team, my day lasts forever from midday to I run out of alcohol. I am not complaining though. I wish you could be here to share it.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Well, I'll try. Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

1 comment:

Sam said...

very very funny!! Totally stole it for my own blog!! ;-)