If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Votes Are In...

...and it seems we have a 3-way tie. Angel, Mr. Mister and Harvey all got 5 votes. Not quite what I expected but there you have it. Since Angel was Boy's choice it seems only right to go with that (he was dreading Mr. Mister).

That being said, Angel is ensconced at school and I am...still here.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad that Angel is safely at school. I know that this must be tough for you, but I hope that you and b are starting to enjoy this time together.

Debz said...

It gets easier - I absolutely promise. but if not, just let me know - my unemployed self will be right there :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto,ditto! Your fans are thinking of you:) It really did get easier for me. Then I discovered myself, which was pretty cool, too.