If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Potential Pets

Here in the House of Dirt and Rocks we spend a lot of time discussing possible future pets (once Pupzilla and the cats have "gone to college"). Below are some of the candidates:

Boy and b are often asking for something along these lines.



I think b would really prefer one of these



Boy and I have always wanted one of these but b says they're just big stupid dogs



b really wants one of these but I say no



Actually b and I know what we really want, we just can't decide what type.

These



or these

4 comments:

Dr. Bad Ass said...

The Fainting Goats! The Fainting Goats!

Debz said...

i love the goats! pick the goats, pick the goats!!

Brigindo said...

I know goats are the perfect pet and the fainting goats are just too cute. However how cool would it be to be sitting in your backyard and have a goat jump down off a tree?

A cross-breed would be best except it might faint while up in the tree and that would just be sad.

Anonymous said...

Yes! Fainting goats would be awesome!!! b is right about horses. They're fun, but they are really dumb. I love them, though. I had one, and it was MAJOR work to take care of it. I'm not sure how much trouble goats would be. It would be fun to find out. Maybe you could put nets under the trees in case they faint...tee hee.