If you see a whole thing - it seems that it's always beautiful. Planets, lives... But up close a world's all dirt and rocks. And day to day, life's a hard job, you get tired, you lose the pattern. - Ursula K. LeGuin

Friday, August 29, 2008

Funeral Songs

So MoxieMama had a post the other day about her choice for songs at her demise. Granted a morbid topic but I guess sometimes a girl needs to think about these things. Tonight I told b that his is what he should play at my funeral, should I go first.

2 comments:

The Funeral Lady said...

Very funny! I can only imagine the smiles you'd see on faces if this were played at a funeral. "So long, so long, so long, so long and thanks for all the fish..." Cheers! Pam Vetter

MoxieMamaKC said...

That is truly awesome on so many levels! You made me smile!